Look over HERE, but don’t look over THERE! — Your trustworthy reliable news media
Yeah actually, look in both places. Look everywhere. That’s what’s fair and right and balanced and informative. It’s the media’s, you know, actual job. Anything else is pure biased bullcrap. But then you’re used to that.
Here’s some information missing from nearly all media:
- Trump approval rating on impeachment day hits highest point since March 2017 — WashingtonExaminer.com
- Polls: As Impeachment Approaches, Trump Leads Every Major 2020 Democrat, and Voters Are Feeling Great About the Economy — Guy Benson
- Trump approval up 6 points since launch of impeachment inquiry: Gallup — The Hill
- Trump Approval Inches Up, While Support for Impeachment Dips — Gallup.com
- Republicans add 600K donors and $10M in small contributions during impeachment week — WashingtonExaminer.com
- CNN Impeachment Poll Has Bad News For Democrats: Support Among Democrats Drops By Double Digits —TheDailyWire.com
- Trump’s approval rating is more stable than any president in the history of polling — WashingtonExaminer.com
- Even friends and family of reporters and editors know what’s going on, and they are likely ashamed.